Aspiration Day 2019

Aspiration Day is an annual program which is held by school's student legislative (PK) in 3 Senior High School. Aspiration Day is one of the medium to give our opinion and suggestion for making the school a better place. This event consisted of 2 parts, Festival and KILAS. Festival was held at 26th April 2019. The main goal of Festival was to educate a good way and manner to express opinions. School's student council would interview and do a talkshow with the guests star. The guests star were Ridwan Kamil, Amigdala, and Keri Lestari. KILAS was the final part of Aspiration Day. KILAS is the acronym of Komunikasi Langsung Aspirasi Siswa 3 (Direct Communication of 3 Students' Aspirations). KILAS was a meeting between student council (OSIS), student legislative (PK), each class representative, Headmaster, Vice Headmasters, and caraka. Here, class representative told all the opinions and suggestions from the students. Student legislative also told all the opinions and sugges

Conversation with Adila Rildova

I want to go to library and i asked someone because i didn't know the location of library.

Nadhira: "Hello, excuse me! Can you tell me where is the library?"
Adila: "Sure, i want to go to there too. Wanna come with me?"
Nadhira: "Okay."
Adila: " By the way, what's your name? My name is Adila."
Nadhira: "My name is Nadhira. What will you do in the library?"
Adila: "I want to borrow an English book? What about you?"
Nadhira: "I want to borrow an economy book."
Adila: "Really? Last time i asked the librarian he said that the book was out of stock."
Nadhira: "Oh pity, maybe i will just buy the book at the book store."
Adila: "So you still want to come?"
Nadhira: "Oh, yes. I want to read a book there too."
Adila: "Okay, let's go!"

After we went to the library, the bell rang and we were heading to class.

Adila: "I think it's time to go back to class."
Nadhira: "Oh okay, let's go."
Adila: "What class are you?"
Nadhira: "I am from X Science 2 class. And you?"
Adila: "I'm from X Science 8."
Nadhira: "I think we should split up here. Thanks for helping me. Bye!"
Adila: "Okay bye, see you next time!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAKTI DESA 2019

Recommendation Letter

Aspiration Day 2019