Aspiration Day 2019

Aspiration Day is an annual program which is held by school's student legislative (PK) in 3 Senior High School. Aspiration Day is one of the medium to give our opinion and suggestion for making the school a better place. This event consisted of 2 parts, Festival and KILAS. Festival was held at 26th April 2019. The main goal of Festival was to educate a good way and manner to express opinions. School's student council would interview and do a talkshow with the guests star. The guests star were Ridwan Kamil, Amigdala, and Keri Lestari. KILAS was the final part of Aspiration Day. KILAS is the acronym of Komunikasi Langsung Aspirasi Siswa 3 (Direct Communication of 3 Students' Aspirations). KILAS was a meeting between student council (OSIS), student legislative (PK), each class representative, Headmaster, Vice Headmasters, and caraka. Here, class representative told all the opinions and suggestions from the students. Student legislative also told all the opinions and sugges

My aggravating experience

   Hi! It's me again. Today i want to share my experience in my 3rd grade in elementary school. It's an aggravating experience.

   I still remember the day when that happened. It was 11.50 AM on Tuesday. Class was finished an we can go home. At that moment i usually go to school and picked up by my mutual taxibike. His name is Sir Widodo but i usually call him Pakdhe. He is old. About 65 years at that moment. He had so many mutual customers.

   I waited Pakdhe as usual, sitting in the front of school, played and chatted with some friends.

   One hour had passed, Pakdhe hadn't came and pick me. My friends were already picked up, So i sat alone in front of the school. Sometimes, if i was bored i walked around in school.

   It's about 2.30 PM and Pakdhe still hadn't came. I felt very worried, and bored at the time. I had no phone at that time. So i couldn't call him. I kept thinking 'Where is Pakdhe?','How can i go home?'. And my stomach started to rumble. When i was 3rd grade, i always bring home meal to school everyday, so i wasn't given any money to buy foods and drink from the canteen. I started to walk again around the school, but this time is filled with a worry and hunger feelings.

   When it's about 4.00 PM, I really thought a way to go home. I had an intention for walking from my school to my home. I couldn't cross the street so i thought i can cross it with other pedestrians that would cross the street. But when i walked away from school to the main road, i was doubtful and had no guts to cross the street, afraid if i might hit by a car or a motorcycle. so i walked back to the school and felt very desperate and famished. At that moment the school was empty, there was only school security and janitors. I sat below the basket ring. I really felt really desperate, sad, angry, famished, worried. My feelings was mixed. I was about to cry.

   One hour passed. Luckily there was still one parents in the school with her son. The son is a senior. She asked me, "Why you haven't go home?" I replied her, "I'm waiting my personal taxibike to pick me. But he haven't come."
"Do you want to come with me? Have you eaten?" She said.
"Yes i want. I haven't eaten." I answered it shyly.

   And then she gave me a bottle of tea. I drank it very fast. After that i got to her car. She asked me where does i live. So, i gave her direction to my home.

   It was near my home. Cars can't get in because the street is narrow. I said to her that i could walk from here to my home, but she refused it. Then she accompanied me until i got to my home. I said thank you and farewell to her. I really feel grateful to her until now.

 
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter

Aspiration Day 2019

EDU PASSION 2019 : Agranasta